10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You:
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
Remember that I love you.
Credit: Collected form facebook.
Note From Editor: This content isn’t created my this dog training site. We would love to credit who originally created this.
Incoming search terms:
- 10 things your dog would tell you
- ten things your dog would tell you
- what dog trainers will never tell you